Welcome to the Twilight Saga NeoWiki!
Welcome to the Twilight Wiki on Neoseeker!
We need your valuable help to make this Twilight Wiki an excellent source of Twilight info, so please help contribute to any of the pages included in the wiki!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How you can Help and What We Need
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, icons, anything!
What do we want?
- Character Descriptions
- Lore and interesting facts
And other useful, detailed information about the books and films.
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
In the Twilight Saga, vampire eye colour plays an important part in telling what type of vampire the individual is likely to be. There are three main types of vampiric eye colour: red, golden and black; and these are all achieved by what state of hunger said vampire is in:
There are a couple of reasons a vampire would have red eyes. The most commonly thought of which, would be that they have recently drank the blood of a human. Their eyes could also be red in colour because they have only just become a vampire (they are new-born). When a new vampire is "born" (also known as created), their eyes are always red, even if they start off on the vegetarian diet (again, see below). The eyes of a new-born are always red because of the amount of and presence of human blood in their body.
Although most vampires drink human blood, when one has golden eyes, it means that they don't. Golden-eyed vampires drink the blood of animals. For example, the Cullen family.
When blood has not been consumed in two weeks, a vampires eyes turn black. They go from being their natural colour (red or gold depending on their diet), and darken as they get thirstier and when they finally reach 2 weeks, a vampires eyes become a completely black colour.
- Renesmee (188.8.131.52, 10:31, 20 April 2016)
- Eye colour (Lesley Pro_04, 17:11, 23 January 2016)
- Vampire Index (184.108.40.206, 07:17, 18 May 2015)
- Hall of the Volturi (220.127.116.11, 03:07, 1 November 2013)
- Heidi (danteferraro, 16:10, 7 June 2013)
- Sasha (Sigma, 14:04, 9 December 2012)
- Afton (Sigma, 14:03, 9 December 2012)
- Main Page (Lesley Pro_04, 23:07, 7 December 2012)
- Denali Sisters (Crystal Rain, 16:40, 26 May 2011)
- Marcus (LillieBeeXD, 00:58, 9 November 2010)
Twilight Wiki Stats